Group Performance Reports
Socrato group reporting engine makes it easy to pinpoint the issues area for an individual as well as for a class.Socrato reports are also available for groups and classes. Group reports make it easy to manage and track the performance of entire classes of students, and allow you to pinpoint the areas individuals or the group as a whole need to focus on the most. Choose from Score Summary Report, Growth over session Report, Question Response Distribution Report, Subject/topic Area analysis report.
The Score Summary Report is available as a data download. Users can download the data and run different analyses for a class as a whole or for a subset of students. When a group of students takes the same Test, a score summary report can be generated to see the trends, average score, and more. The data is available from Socrato which be downloaded to MS Excel or other tools to generate evenmore powerful reports. These reports are very helpful to see the big picture of the performance of the group of students as well as an individual student. The data is available from Socrato which be copied to MS Excel or other analysis tools to generate evermore powerful reports. These reports are very helpful to see the big picture and group of students as well as an individual students.
Excel file includes the following important and crucial information:
- Score: Scores Tab displays the scaled score of all the subjects and the total score.
- Percentage: Displays the percentage of each subject as well as the total percentage of a student.
- Points: Total number of questions correct.
- Benchmark: Measures if the student met/or not met benchmark value provided by the test organization.
- Comparative: The Test is compared with another standardized test.
- Percentile: Percentile data is the National level cumulative percentile for all the subjects.
The Performance/Growth over Session Report allows you to compare the performance of a class/group between any two tests/sessions or two batches. This report compares individual student pre and post-scores and calculates growth over session for the group of students. This report also includes the average performance of the whole class/batch. This report/data can be used by students or teachers to see their all-subject performance session by session or test by test. The data/report can be downloaded in formatted excel. The Excel file includes:
- Compare Pre and Post Minimum Composite/Subject/Group Score.
- Compare Pre and Post Maximum Composite/Subject/Group Score.
- Compare Pre and Post Average Composite/Subject/Group Score.
The Question Response Distribution Report allows you to generate detailed insight into each question response. For example, for a given multiple choice question Socrato analyzes the response of each student and gives you the count of students's responses for each of the answer choices. By referring to the answer choice, allows one to interpret what concept the student might be getting wrong.
Question /Answer Distribution Report:
- The answer distribution/item analysis allows an instructor to see which groups of students responded to each answer choice. These patterns indicated common misconceptions about the solution to the question.
- The teacher can quickly see which students gave which responses, differentiated review is possible for different student sub-groups.
- As with other Socrato reports, educators can quickly find similar questions in the library with one click to create a worksheet or future assessment for the strand and skill.
The Subject Area Analysis Report allows you to get detailed insight about a whole class or group of students or individual students for the subject/topics of the given exam. With this report you can drill down from level 1 to level n with an increasing level of detail (Exam > Subjects > Section > Topics > Sub Topics). Download Sample Report
The Class Performance by Subject and Topic Report allows you to get detailed insight about a whole class or group of students for the subject/topics of the given exam. With this report you can drill down from level 1 to level n with increasing level of detail (Exam > Subjects > Section > Topics > Sub Topics) Download Sample Report (Level 2) Download Sample Report (Level 3) Download Sample Report (Level 4)
The Test Comparison Report allows you to compare the performance of a class/group between two tests. It follows the same trends and views as that of Subject Area and Topic Performance. Again, users can drill down to various levels of detail. For example:
- Compare Pre and Post-test.
- Compare Pre and Midterm test.
- Compare Midterm and Post-test.
The Student Comparison Report allows you to compare the performance of individual students in a class/group. It follows the same trends and views as that of Subject Area and Topic Performance. Again, users can drill down to various levels of detail. Download Sample Report
SAT versus ACT Score Report is available as data a download. This report is available to the user who has purchased SAT vs ACT Comparison Test. Users can download the data and run the different analyses for the class as a whole group for a subset of the group. The downloaded data contains the following information:
- Student name and ID.
- Student scaled scores by subject and total for both SAT and ACT.
- Percentile and Equivalent scores in SAT and ACT.
- Test Bias analysis.